For those looking for lessons/private training in the Palm Beach county Florida area.
What you get when you train with me ( Pitchers )
1) The athlete will be assessed through various tests, logging information for future analysis. The athlete will establish a foundation, learning how power is generated, in-depth training on the science behind the throwing/hitting motion. You will learn how power is lost through energy leaks and how injuries occur over time due to unnecessary strain on different parts of the body.
2) How to develop mental toughness and visualization training. How to throw strikes consistently. How to perform a bullpen for maximum efficiency.
3) The athlete will learn how to create maximum power within the pitching motion
4) In-depth video analysis of the clients pitching or hitting motion, analyzing it for energy leaks.
5) The art of mobility and how it expands our power potential. On hands training walk through.
6) Special exercises to maximize power for throwing. Detailed description of how to train specifically for performance.
7) How to unlock rotational explosion.
8) This by far is mine and my clients favorite pieces of equipment. I will be utilizing one of the best portable training devices on the market today. MLB, NFL, NBA, NHL all use this with extreme results. This system I use turns the athlete into a freak of nature for throwing velocity, hitting power, speed and explosion.
Position Players facts
1) Top speed is not the factor for success.
2) Base pads are only 90ft apart
3) Outfield players only need quick first step explosion and acceleration within an average 50 yard radius. Infielder’s average range is 9 years. First step quickness for infield is even more valuable of a quality when trying to throw the runner out after fielding the ball successfully.
4) A top factor for position players is having an extreme amount of acceleration. How quick is the player getting around the bases? How quick can the player get to a ground ball? How quick is he running down a fly ball?
a. Catchers need lots of power at the plate and a great pop time. A catcher who throws 75 mph to second base can be as effective as a catcher who throws 85 mph to second base but if he is quick and explosive. Determining the style of catcher you are will help to customize a routine specific to your strengths and weaknesses, while eliminating energy links within the kinetic chain (body linking).
a. Hitting power is CRUCIAL to success! Position players are scored primarily on their power at the plate, with acceleration being a close second. I train position players with five exercises specifically designed to create a substantial amount of power in a short time. These exercises are sport specific, backed by scientific research, and guaranteed to transfer to hitting. Power is developed, and when trained to hitting will produce astonishing results.
My main focus is to implement my scientific training formula to develop powerful ground reaction forces that will cause the athlete extreme acceleration in running, power in hitting, and velocity in throwing. Everything you need to be a standout to scouts.
Power is key to your success!
Contact me for a free consultation!
Joshua Giles 864-633-7315